The Revelation Review before the 7th seal
1. What Jesus thought about the church in the day that the letters were written
2. What Jesus thinks about the church today
3. What Jesus thinks about different types of churches in any age.
1. The Correspondent, (the one who is writing the letter)
2. The Church, (the one He is writing to)
3. The City, (where the church existed)
4. The Commendation, (what is good about the church)
5. The Condemnation, (what is bad about the church)
6. The Command, (what should be done about the church)
7. The Counsel, (instruction to anyone who will heed it)
Revelation 1:19 (NASB) “Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.
1 Timothy 6:16 (NASB) who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see.