PULLING DOWN STRONGHOLDS
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
A wise man scales the city of the mighty, and brings down the stronghold in which they trust. Prov. 21:22
- Challenge the __of the unbeliever’s belief system.
- To destroy a stronghold is to of the authority the unbeliever trusts
- Ask questions that ___the person to reveal the foundations of their beliefs:
Unbelievers typically rely on the following “authorities”:
- Challenge arguments against the Christian worldview.
- Test the unbeliever’s views by the same criteria he seeks to apply to Christianity
- Show how Christian faith can answer leveled against it
- Press one of the buttons that get to the root of arguments against Christianity:
- Epistemology—how do you the things you know?
- If you trust your senses,
- If you trust your reason,
- If you trust some authority,
- Ethics—what is and what makes them so?
- Ask, “Do you believe in evil?” If yes, say, “If you argue for evil, you must believe in that stands in contrast to evil. Good implies a to distinguish between good and evil. A moral law must have .
- Ask, “How do you decide between good and evil?”