This talk will use a summary of The 12 Points that Show Christianity is True:
- The truth about reality is knowable.
- The opposite of true is false.
- It is true that a theistic God exists.
- If God exists, then miracles are possible.
- Miracles can be used to confirm a message from God.
- The New Testament is historically reliable.
- The NT and Jesus claimed He was God.
- Jesus demonstrated he was God with several miracles and His resurrection.
- Therefore Jesus is God.
- If Jesus is God, then whatever He teaches is true.
- Jesus taught that the Bible is the Word of God.
- Therefore the Bible is the Word of God and anything opposed to it is false.
As we will see, there are four key pillars in using apologetics in evangelism. This talk goes over the first two:
Pillar #1: Truth (points 1-2)
Pillar #2: God (points 3-5)