Awana (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed – 2 Timothy 2:15 ) is an international, Bible-centered youth ministry. From ages 3 to high school, AWANA programs systematically train kids to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ.
- Awana is centered on the gospel.
- Bible memory is a key element of the curriculum.
- Awana uses a complete and systematic approach for training kids from preschool to middle school to know, love and serve Christ.
- Awana’s exclusive circle games generate maximum fun at Awana meetings.
- Awana includes special events and service opportunities for young people and their families and friends.
Our objective is to reach young people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and discipline them in the principles of God’s Word. AWANA clubs use age-appropriate games and activities, bible memorization, handbooks and rewards to teach the children.
You will find an overview of AWANA ministries, and description of club programs on their web site, along with information on what they believe. Please take the time to read their message.
The Grace Baptist Church AWANA program for Kindergarten through 6th grade children starts at 6:30 PM on Wednesday evenings.
For more information, please contact Jonathan Rudder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cubbies is for 3-4 year olds
- The Awana club for preschoolers is built on two premises:
- Young children can and should receive spiritual training.
- Home is the primary place for spiritual training.
- Our preschool program meets these needs through fun – and lots of it!
Awana is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ. Games, puppets, crafts, awards and other activities transform our preschool program into a lively weekly experience where fun and learning go hand in hand.
Sparks is for grades K-2
The aim of the curriculum is to take youngsters a step deeper into God’s Word while giving unsaved boys and girls regular opportunities to hear the gospel and come to faith in Jesus Christ.
After being immersed in solid foundational teaching at the preschool level, boys and girls frequently come to an understanding of their need to trust Christ as their personal Savior while in Sparks.
Truth and Training (T&T) for Grades 3 – 6
The name Truth & Training reflects the passion of Awana to teach third- through sixth-grade boys and girls the truth of God’s Word and to train them to follow Christ in their daily lives.
Our goal is that many of today’s young people will become tomorrow’s church leaders. T&T is the program that trains the leaders of tomorrow — today.